Some members suggested to me about having an exclusive event for singles badminton play only, in addition to our regular Saturday's doubles/singles event. This is really for players who love to play like Lin Dan or Lee Chong Wei.
I like the idea, but I would like to get feedback from you all. My initial thoughts are as follows:
1) the number of players will be limited to 4 or 5 players per event, so that we get good playing time.
2) RSVP on 'first come first served' basis only - no cancellation please.
3) this exclusive event will be held after work during a weekday Mon-Thursday's evening.
4) cost per person will be slightly higher, I think £6 or £7 but to be confirmed.
5) no change to our regular Saturday's event which is at £5 per person.
Let me know your thoughts, particularly if you are interested or not. You can feedback by either replying this in our blog or via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to update you very soon when I hear your feedback.