Our group features in this week's publication of The Wharf. Check it out. Keep fit with badminton!
The responses I received to this badminton group has been fantastic. I am pleased to inform that we now have 52 members signed up to our Facebook Group. Many thanks for all your support and I really looking forward to playing some badminton with you all.
Let's keep this going. Invite your friends to join us if they are interested. As always, I welcome your comment via our Feedback form on our website http://londonbadminton.weebly.com
Some members suggested to me about having an exclusive event for singles badminton play only, in addition to our regular Saturday's doubles/singles event. This is really for players who love to play like Lin Dan or Lee Chong Wei.
I like the idea, but I would like to get feedback from you all. My initial thoughts are as follows:
1) the number of players will be limited to 4 or 5 players per event, so that we get good playing time.
2) RSVP on 'first come first served' basis only - no cancellation please.
3) this exclusive event will be held after work during a weekday Mon-Thursday's evening.
4) cost per person will be slightly higher, I think £6 or £7 but to be confirmed.
5) no change to our regular Saturday's event which is at £5 per person.
Let me know your thoughts, particularly if you are interested or not. You can feedback by either replying this in our blog or via an email to email@example.com
I hope to update you very soon when I hear your feedback.
The London Canary Wharf Badminton Club started in 2009 as a social meetup group for people just like you who want to play badminton. Most people we know want to play badminton but either don't know where or don't have partners to play with.